Hot-Rod cartridge heater has been designed in such a way that it provides totally uniform heating as well as great heat transfer rates across the entire heating surface. With individually adjustable heating zones, different process requirements could possibly be achieved, including heating that is zone-specific as well as distributed power demand with precise & uniform temperature. Such a heater is built with as little space as possible between the sheath and heating element for keeping the internal temperature low, resulting in smaller heaters that operate at higher power.
- Metal die molding
- Control over humidity
- Semiconductor room heating
- Semiconductor’s wire & die bonding
- High-temp glass-forming equipment
- Seal bars that are being utilized in the packing material
- Heating (as per patient’s comfort) in medical equipment
- Frost protection & melting of equipments in cold climate or cold application
- Material of the Sheath: stainless steel, INCOLOY
- Operating Temp: Up to 760 degree Celsius
- Watt Density: Up to 400 W/in2
- Voltage: Up to 480V AC
- Tolerance of the Sheath’s Length: ±3%
- Wattage Tolerance +5%, -10%
- Resistance Tolerance: +10%, -5%
- Termination Style:
- Swaged in the wires or leads
- Pressed on wires
- Right angle wires
- Stainless steel braided
- Teflon Cable
- Fiberglass Cables
- High temp lead wires for temperatures ranging up to 550 degree Celsius
- High in efficiency ceramic caps slows down contamination, and also it is greatly suitable for applications, which are high in vibration. Deep holes inside the cap helps to prevent these leads from unfolding when bent.
- Nickel-chromium resistant lead or wire ensures longer service life, uniform twist and uniform heat distribution.
- Magnesium oxide filler that is high in purity is chosen for maximum dielectric strength as well as thermal conductivity; also it is quite compact for maximum transfer of heat.
- Stainless steel sheath or Inconel coating used for the purpose of oxidation & corrosion resistance in many different environments.
- Tig-welded end plate for preventing contamination due to dirt & absorption of moisture
- Ceramic Beads: When the temperature at the heater outlet goes beyond 590 degree Celsius, the ceramic beads tend to protect the lead or wire until normal insulation could possibly be utilized.
- Flexible Copper Elbow SS Pipe: The right-angled flexible pipe or conduit could possibly be fixed with a copper elbow. Such methodology could also be utilized for connecting right-angled flexible pipe or conduit to the stock heaters.
- Crimped Wires: Crimped wires or leads are usually utilized when the temperatures at the end of the heaters exceed the maximum-allowed limit of the lead wire’s temperature.
- Right-Angled Cables: Right-angled cables or leads tend to be the most ideal ones for tight spaces. These leads or wires have been covered with silicone-impregnated fiberglass sleeves wherein they tend to exit the heater.
- Right-Angled SS Flexible Pipe: This provides similar advantages as those with stainless steel flexible conduits, however, with the right-angled arrangement tends to allow this to be utilized in tight confined spaces.
- Sleeve: Silicone rubber fiberglass sleeve & fiberglass sleeve.
- Flexible SS Tube: The flexible tube or conduit tends to protect the wire from friction, but can’t bend as sharply as stainless steel’s braid. The flexible ducts are also recessed, offering a similar kind of benefit of not being pulled outside of the heater.
If you are looking for a worthy Cartridge Heaters Manufacturer, then look no further than Heatcon, which happens to be a great company providing amazing products in this regard.