The humidity chamber is an essential piece of testing equipment for manufacturers to determine the durability of their products when they are out in the market for public use. Humidity chambers are used by climatologists, plant biologists, and microbiologists, who work with maintaining or fabricating microbial or plant populations in a controlled and reproducible environment. With the help of a humidity chamber, manufacturers can engineer the products in such a way that their durability is maintained by helping the material used to survive under different environmental conditions. To choose the most suitable space for a humidity chamber, it is important to take into account factors such as the size of the space, the temperature and humidity control system, the water supply, and the time. Depending on the purpose of the humidity chamber, the design and layout of the space may also be important.
There certainly are a few things to take into account while choosing the right humidity chamber for your needs, as follows:
- Space: Available space is surely a guiding factor while purchasing a humidity chamber. Manufacturers work closely with clients to ensure that the humidity chamber they choose perfectly fits into the space available to them.
- Temperature: This is also an important consideration as it is important to form vapors and maintain humidity inside the chamber. Many chambers reach up to 200°C.
- Water Supply: Chamber design determines the water supply needed for creating humidity. Some type of drainage is also important. The Chamber placement location has to be designed for water supply & drainage.
- Time: Different chambers have different ramp-up times & pull-down times. While purchasing any such unit, the manufacturers must consult with the researcher(s) and ask them the time frame needed to complete data collection.
- RH: Most such chambers have this Relative Humidity factor between 20 – 98 percent. This particular consideration is determined by the process of testing and data required. More often than not, this is planned much before disclosing the same to the testing chamber manufacturer.
- Controller: The type of controller needed accounts for a major factor while buying such a chamber. Features providing great outcomes are the controllers which have microprocessors that can either be LED, LCD, or even touch-LCD.
- Type: More often than not, the decision for the type of testing chamber is made after checking its available footprint. Limited footprints suggest benchtop/vertical testing chambers. As the important parts of this particular consideration, chamber construction needs to see how the seams will be welded, the internal seals, how the door will open, and also the gaskets.
Humidity Chambers by Heatcon Sensors
Based upon the above considerations, whichever heating chamber you choose, come to Heatcon Sensors to procure the same! It is a leading name in manufacturing various types of high-quality humidity chambers. For setting up and using a humidity chamber, it is also necessary for you to read the instructions that come with the chamber and to follow them carefully. In most cases, all you need to do is to plug in the chamber, set the desired humidity level, and turn on the humidity control system.