What Is A Data Logger?
A data logger is an electronic appliance which monitors and stores measurements of environmental parameters in real time. The measurements recorded by this appliance are useful in keeping a record of all changes happening in the environmental parameters such as temperature changes with respect to time. These measurements are then available for critical analysis, validation, and further processing as may be needed by the process. A sensor is used in a data logger to help receive the real-time information which is then stored in the chip of the data logger. One can easily transfer this information to a network computer.
What Is Data Acquisition?
Data acquisition is the process of obtaining a sample of real-time waveforms and/or signals emitted by the object being monitored and then processing of this info received to obtain real-time information about the changes as desired. A data logger utilizes appropriate sensors to adequately convert measurement of the environmental parameter into an electrical impulse for further processing.
Where Data Loggers Are Used?
A data logger can be used to monitor many parameters such as pulse or counts, humidity, CO2 levels, temperature, voltage, etc. Data loggers are extremely useful for closely monitoring many industrial processes where any temperature changes and other environmental parameters are critical such as industrial furnaces, warehouses, etc. Various industries need different types of data loggers to monitor and record data of critical environmental factors, as follows:-
- Metallurgy and environmental research
- Healthcare and research laboratories
- Warehouses and logistics
- Manufacturing industries
Why Data Loggers Are Important For Enterprises?
- To ensure regulatory, statutory, and environmental compliance that needs to be necessarily maintained by various industries
- To capture critical process data for process improvement and analysis
- For research and innovation and product improvement studies
- Careful monitoring of the industrial process in order to ensure safety of the process
- Keeping a record of accurate and reliable data to make further enhancements and/or amendments in the process
You Can Rely on High-Quality Data Loggers Manufactured by Heatcon!
Heatcon Sensors has been a leading manufacturer of high-quality temperature sensors for over 3 decades. The main advantages of using the data loggers made by Heatcon include:-
- The data loggers from Heatcon are compact, affordable, and easy to install.
- A wide range of parameters can be recorded using Heatcon sensors
- Dual channel Heatcon data loggers are also available to monitor two parameters simultaneously, i.e., humidity and temperature.
- Suitable for a variety of applications offering different configurations and features
- They have waterproof and rugged enclosures
- Good storage capacity to store data safely and for longer periods
- A Heatcon data logger can be custom-designed as per the need of the process as all the sensors, hardware, and even software are designed in-house making data loggers extremely accurate, reliable.
- The Data loggers from Heatcon are extremely popular for enabling enterprises maintain a stringent control on quality along with providing complete flexibility in the way they wish their data to be safely stored and monitored.
If you wish to learn more, call the experts at Heatcon Sensors who will be happy to respond and address all your queries.